Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry. Anyone that still reads this can see that I am losing interest. I have been taking pictures of my food actually, I just don't feel like putting together blog posts with them at the end of the day. But I am going to make more of an effort to get back into my routine of daily posts. I'm not on track with my book for this month either. I have more than 1/2 of the book left and I've got too many things to do tomorrow to think about reading it. But since I read 2 books last month, I'm not too disappointed.

I think Tonka has an ear infection and I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be this vet. He he. I'm also hoping to look through a house I am interested in renting. We'll see if that happens. A move might be in my future. Well, it's late so I'll see you tomorrow. Later today actually. 

2 comments:

est. 1983 said...

Technically, This month should have a few more days in it. Soooo, keep reading, keep eating and taking pictures, and DEF keep taking Tonka to "this vet". L.L.s

Brady and Madi said...

You should move, it would be so fun!