Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm back!

Hi blog friends and stalkers! Okay, I know I was absent longer than I had anticipated, but now I'm back! I had a fabulous dinner party tonight with my family and here are a few pictures. I made beef tacos with refried beans and mexican rice. I ate 3/4 of a taco and about 3 strawberries. I also had one glass of sparkling cider. Even Tonka got a treat tonight with a meal of canned dog food. And from the looks of it, he thoroughly enjoyed it and is now sound asleep at my feet.

And just to get back in the groove of recording my meals, for breakfast I ate a peach Activa yogurt. I didn't take a picture though. And I skipped lunch because I wanted to be extra hungry for my fabulous dinner party!

Also, I am doing well with my other goals. I am a little behind on my book for this month, but I hope to finish it before the 28th! I've been flossing everyday and drinking more water as well.

I've also decided to add an additional bi-weekly goal to my list. I am going to add a new recipe to My Recipology blog at least once every 2 weeks. For those that do not know, My Recipology, is a blog of recipes that I make. I started it months ago, but haven't made much of an effort to keep it up to date. I updated it this evening with the chocolate strawberries and while they are pretty much self explainatory, I like to record even the simple things I make. So check it out!

Taco fixings: Iceberg lettuce, flour tortillas, ground beef, mexican rice,
refried beans, tomatoes, avacado, cheddar cheese

Dessert: Chocolate covered strawberries

Tonka's meal: Serloin beef dinner and busy bone

No comments: