Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20: Meals

Today went pretty well. My headache wasn't too bad at all, but my tailbone was really bothering me all day. I probably slept wrong or something. I've been told that once you've broken your tailbone it bothers you the rest of your life. Mine only hurts if I sit for a while, like a ball games or when I'm driving. I can't believe it's been a year since I slipped and broke mine. Time goes faster and faster as I get older. Anyway, here is what I ate.
Breakfast: Vanilla yogurt with granola and

Lunch: Cheese quesadilla, chili Frito's, 1 glass of sparkly water

My sister and I are staying at the hotel she works at. We do this often. We order room service, just hang out and watch movies. It's nice because hotels have all of the movies that are in theaters (or were recently in theaters) and we get to watch them and then she takes the charges off our bill! He he. Anyway, I had a ham and cheese omlet, which I ate about 1/3 of. It wasn't very good. I also had a side of hashbrowns and I ate a few of Holli's fries.

No comments: