Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sorry

I know I have missed posts for the last few days. I'll quickly recap. Friday, I ate pretty well. Apple and english muffin for breakfast, chicken melt sandwhich for lunch, and goolash for dinner. I spent the night at the hotel with Holli Friday night and we watched The House Bunny. I love that movie, it was so funny. Saturday I felt sick most of the day and only ate a granola bar in the morning. That night Holli, Kacee, and I went to the Covey Center for Arts and watched Center Stage's Evolution of Dance. It was AWESOME! I miss dancing and cheer so much!



Afterward, I was pretty hungry from not eating all day and Holli and I stopped at Denny's. I had a piece of french toast, hot chocolate, and scrambled eggs. So now I'm all caught up. So far today I've had this:

Breakfast: English muffin with jam

No comments: