Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24: Meals & Goals

Well, I suck and didn't take pictures of the things I ate today. So I'll just tell you. For breakfast I had an onion bagel with cream cheese. At lunch I ate a bowl of macaroni salad and I didn't have any dinner. Oh and I also had half of a slice of an apple pie my Mom made. It was pretty tasty. I'll be better with pictures tomorrow. Oh and PS remember the picture of my fridge? If you don't you can find it here. Anyway, I bought some groceries today and now it's full! Yay! First time ever!

And an update on my other goals, I have flossed everyday! Go me go. And I'm also making progress in my next book, I'm about 2/3 finished and will do another review once I've read it all. I'm getting a little bored with it to be honest, but I really want to finish, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: